NPT weld bungs are used throughout our product line to create threaded ports of many types. We offer our plugs individually for custom use. Our plugs are machined from 6061 aluminum and available in three sizes. When ordering, be sure to select the size that suits your application.
- 1/8" NPT bungs are internally threaded 1/8"-27 with a taper pipe thread. They measure ..6" in diameter and .44" tall.
- 1/4" NPT bungs are internally threaded 1/4"-18 with a taper pipe thread. They measure .73" in diameter and .875" tall.
- 3/8" NPT bungs are internally threaded 3/8"-18 with a taper pipe thread. They measure .913" in diameter and .55" tall.
Dimensions provided may vary +/- .01".
Aluminum can be used on intake tubing and hard coolant lines. We recommend the use of teflon tape when installing a sensor, fitting, or plug.
- 1/8" and 1/4" NPT bungs are typically used for gauge sensors.
- 1/4" NPT bungs are used to create drain ports on our Oil Catch Cans and VR6 Coolant Pipes. They can also be used to install water/meth injection nozzles in aluminum piping.
- 3/8" NPT bungs are typically used to install Intake Air Temperature (IAT) sensors.
- These bungs are offered individually for use in custom fabrication projects. Successful fitment is the responsibility of the installer.
- This product requires welding.
- Sold individually.