Trap the oil vapors emitted by the PCV system before before they have the opportunity to reach the air intake system with our oil catch can. Our inlet and outlet fittings are made from ¾” tubing, the same basic size as the OEM PCV fittings and hoses. Larger inlet and outlet fittings allow for uninterrupted flow from the PCV vent to the can and back. As PCV gases enter our catch can they disperse and turn upwards, forced to flow through a series of four filter screens. Accumulated oil and gunk collect at the bottom of the tank. A bottom drain allows the tank to be drained without removing the entire catch can.
The 2-piece design of our oil catch can allows the inlet and outlet fittings to point in 6 different directions for installation in any engine bay. Our lid offers 6 mounting points, ready to accept a mounting bracket at any rotation of the catch can. Included with the ultimate can are two CNC machined mounting brackets. One bracket allows for the can to be bolted to a horizontal surface. The other allows for the can to be bolted to a vertical surface. Both brackets can be flipped, modified, or even bolted together if necessary.
Our catch cans are easily disassembled for easy cleaning and maintenance and our filter media will never need to be replaced.
- Ultimate Oil Catch Can 1/2" NPT
- Mk5/TTS 2.0T FSI Catch Can Conversion Plate (1/2" NPT)
- TTS Ultimate Catch Can Mounting Bracket
- (Assembled with hose ends) AN Catch Can Braided Hose
- (4) AN Catch Can Hose End
- (4) AN Catch Can Adapter
- PCV Plug & Tap
- This kit is not compatible with European models that have a charcoal canister in front of the engine mount. Alternate mounting is required.
- If used, the factory engine cover must be slightly modified to clear the PCV hoses.
Fits 2009-2014 Mk2 TTS 2.0T TFSI