This oxygen sensor spacer is used to remedy the CEL (Check Engine Light) that occurs when an aftermarket catalytic converter is installed on a modern vehicle.
CNC machined from cold roll steel and TIG welded, our proven design offers fitment flexibilty in tight spaces. To prevent corrosion each spacer undergoes a zinc dichromate plating process.
Installation is simple and reversible. Remove your second oxygen sensor, thread the spacer into your exhaust, thread your sensor into the spacer and lock at the angle of your choice. Anti sieze compound is always recommended.
- Strictly for use with 48 state legal aftermarket catalytic converters such as the Magnaflow catalytic converter used in our exhaust systems.
- This product is NOT intended to and will NOT provide compliance with emissions laws or testing.
- Emissions laws vary by state. Check local and federal laws before modifying your exhaust system.
- Emissions compliance is the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
New Shape + Material
The BULLET points
- CNC Machined from 304 stainless steel in a bullet-inspired shape
- 304 stainless locking nut
- Rust / Corrosion / Forget about it
- EXACTLY the same internally as our 10yr+ proven design
- Began Shipping June 2017
- IN STOCK FOR BLACK FRIDAY
Long Story Coming Soon...