Stainless steel hose splicers are used to connect flexible tubing of equal size. Common applications include emissions tubing, vacuum lines and boost gauge installations. When ordering, be sure to select the size that suits your application. All barbs are measured by their OD to fit the rated ID of standard tubing.
- All sizes measure 1.625" long.
- Lengths may differ +/- 1/16"
Hose barbs are designed to slightly expand the tubing used. Actual measurements are slightly greater than the nominal tube size.
- 1/8" hose barbs measure .157" (4mm) OD
- 3/16" hose barbs measure .250" (6.35mm) OD
- 1/4" hose barbs measure .280" (7.1mm) OD
- 5/16" hose barbs measure .350" (8.8mm) OD
- 3/8" hose barbs measure .394" (10mm) OD
- 7/16" hose barbs measure .450" (7.45mm) OD
- 1/2" hose barbs measure .530" (13.5mm) OD
These fittings are extremely universal and can be wherever needed. We commonly use these fittings with our OEM braided vacuum line. Due to the strength and corrosion resistance of stainless steel these fittings can also be used in severe environments for coolant, oil and fuel lines.