The base of our Shifter Cable Support Bracket is CNC machined from a solid block of 6061 aluminum. Using a variety of cutting tools, our CNC mills create the unique contour and bolt pattern necessary for the base to overlay the factory shifter cable bracket. Mounting holes are counterbored, allowing 8mm socket cap screws to secure the base with a flush fit. The support rod is created by precisely bending 304 stainless steel round bar. We use hydraulic bending equipment and test each bend for accuracy. Stainless steel set screws are used to lock the support bar in place.
- Complete Shifter Cable Support Bracket Assembly
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
This product is known to fit the following vehicles. If your vehicle is not listed, please contact us to confirm fitment. If you are unsure or need assistance, feel free to contact us.
Fitment By Vehicle (Most Likely To Require)
- 2012-2013 VW Mk6 Golf R – 4Motion AWD - 6 Speed Manual
- 2005-2013 Audi A3 2.0T (8P) - Quattro AWD - 6 Speed Manual
Fitment By Vehicle (May Use If Needed)
- 2006-2009 VW Mk5 Golf/GTI 2.0T - 6 Speed Manual
- 2006-2011 VW Mk5 Jetta GLI 2.0T - 6 Speed Manual
- 2010-2014 VW Mk6 Golf/GTI 2.0T - 6 Speed Manual
- 2015+ VW Mk7 GTI - 6 Speed Manual
- 2012+ VW New Beetle - 6 Speed Manual
- 2005-2013 Audi A3 2.0T (8P) - 6 Speed Manual
Fitment By Transmission
- 6 Speed O2M
- 6 Speed O2Q
- 6 Speed MQ350
- Can be used with our Shifter Bracket Bushings, OEM rubber bushings, or any aftermarket bushings.
- Can be used with ANY brand of downpipe including OEM.
- Designed to overlay the factory PLASTIC shifter cable bracket. Has not been tested for use with aftermarket metal brackets.
- Will NOT fit Mk5+ 5 Speed shifter cable brackets.
- Mk3 O2A / Mk4 O2J / Mk4 O2M fitment TBA
Model years listed are based on US models. European model years may differ. If shopping for a vehicle sold outside the US please match chassis designation and transmission code before matching model year.