Stance Perfected. Performance Improved.
Stance isn’t just a style, it’s a cornering fundamental. Nearly a century of motorsports has taught drivers and engineers alike that a wider stance is a faster stance. On the streets, enthusiasts have pushed the limits of wheel fitment, creating some of the lowest & widest grocery-getters imaginable. Behind the wheels, precision wheel spacers provide the extension needed to achieve the look and improve performance. Whether you’re fine tuning the perfect stance or trying to shave a 10th off the corners, our wheel spacers are ready for action.
Based on our VW/Audi 5x112 Wheel & Hubcentric Spacers, these conversion wheel spacers feature a 66.56mm wheelcentric extension. This built-in wheel bore conversion eliminates the need for hubcentric rings when using OEM Mercedes wheels or aftermarket 5x112 wheels.
These conversion wheel spacers are machined to fit a specific wheel on a broad range of VWs and Audis. They feature a 5x112 bolt pattern and 57.1mm centerbore in eight thicknesses. Hubcentric fitment is built-in, combined with a 66.56mm wheelcentric extension. Weight reduction pockets are machined into each spacer to remove unnecessary weight. Typical vehicle applications include Mk5-Mk6 Volkswagens and B5-B7 Audis. Additional vehicle fitments include B5-B7 VW Passat, Beetle, Eos, Tiguan and Mk2 Audi TT. Wheel fitments include OEM Mercedes wheels and most 5x112 aftermarket wheels.
If you've been searching for a high quality set of wheel spacers for your VW or Audi you're in the right place. 42 Draft Designs wheel spacers are CNC machined with absolute precision to fit your exact vehicle. Safety is a standard feature, and we're here to help if and when needed
Before Ordering Please Note
- All wheel spacers are priced and sold in PAIRS.
- Quantity 1 = 2 Spacers.
- Extended lug bolts are required and available separately.
- Wheel spacers cannot be returned after installation - even a test fit. NO exceptions.
- 42 Draft Designs is not responsible for successful fitment.
- Please read all technical information before purchasing!
These wheel spacers are cut to the following specifications:
Bolt Pattern: 5x112
Bolt Hole Diameter: 14mm
Hub Centerbore: 57.1mm
Wheel Centerbore: 66.56mm
Thickness: 5mm - 25mm
These wheel spacers are known to fit the following vehicles. If your vehicle is not listed, please follow our FAQ to confirm fitment. If you are unsure or need assistance, feel free to contact us.
- 2006-2009 VW Rabbit, Golf, GTI, Jetta Mk5 including R32
- 2010-2014 VW Rabbit, Golf, GTI, Jetta Mk6 including Golf R
- 1998-2005 VW Passat B5/B5.5 including W8
- 2006-2010 VW Passat B6
- 2012+ VW Passat B7 including Allroad
- 2009+ VW CC
- 2002+ VW Phaeton
- 2007+ VW Tiguan
- 2006+ VW Eos
- 2012+ VW New Beetle
- 2008+ Audi TT Mk2 All Models
- 2006-2013 Audi A3 8P
- 1996-2001 Audi A4 B5 All Models
- 2002-2005 Audi A4 B6 including Cabriolet
- 2005-2008 Audi A4 B7 including Cabriolet
- 1998-2002 Audi S4 B5
- 2003-2008 Audi S4 B6/B7 including RS4
- 1994-1997 Audi A6 C4 including S6
- 1998-2004 Audi A6 C5 including S6 & Allroad
- 2005-2011 Audi A6 C6 including S6 & Allroad
- 1997-2002 Audi A8 D2 including S8
- 2004-2010 Audi A8 D3 including S8
- 2008+ Audi R8
*Model years listed are based on US models. European model years may differ. If shopping for a vehicle sold outside the US please match chassis designation before matching model year.
These wheel spacers are known to fit the following wheels. If your wheel is not listed, please use the specifications listed and our FAQ to confirm fitment. If you need assistance, feel free to contact us.
OEM Mercedes Wheels
- Nearly every Mercedes wheel available from 1983-2014 features a 5x112 bolt pattern and a 66.56mm centerbore. Before purchasing, be sure to confirm the wheel diameter, offset, and width will fit your vehicle with spacers installed.
- Beware of wheel bolt diameter! Despite the bolt pattern, some Mercedes wheels use M12 wheel bolts. These wheels cannot be used on vehicles that use M14 wheel bolts (every vehicle listed above).
- Beware of bolt length! Most Mercedes wheels feature a thicker backpad than VW/Audi wheels and require longer lug bolts. Our standard lug bolt length calculations do not apply to these wheel conversions. Please use our FAQ to determine the proper extended wheel bolt length for your wheels.
OEM Audi Wheels
The following Audi vehicles are known to use wheels with a 5x112 bolt pattern and 66.56mm centerbore
- 2009-2014 Audi A4 B8 including S4 & Allroad
- 2008-2014 Audi A5 B8 including S5, Cabriolet & RS5
- 2012+ Audi A6 C7 including S6 & RS6
- 2012+ Audi A7 C7 including S7 & RS7
- 2011+ Audi A8 D4 including S8 & RS8
- 2009+ Audi Q5
Before purchasing, be sure to confirm the wheel diameter, offset, and width will fit your vehicle with spacers installed.
Aftermarket 5x112 Wheels
- Most aftermarket wheels with a 5x112 bolt pattern have a 66.56mm centerbore machined into the wheel. These wheels typically include 57.1 hubcentric rings when sold to fit a VW or Audi. This allows the manufacturer to stock one wheel that can fit VW, Audi, and Mercedes vehicles with a simple hubcentric ring. If you're currently using aftermarket wheels and wish to eliminate your plastic hubcentric rings these spacers will do the trick.
- Most OEM replica wheels feature this larger centerbore for the same reasons. Check your wheels before ordering!