Stance Perfected. Performance Improved.
Stance isn’t just a style, it’s a cornering fundamental. Nearly a century of motorsports has taught drivers and engineers alike that a wider stance is a faster stance. On the streets, enthusiasts have pushed the limits of wheel fitment, creating some of the lowest & widest grocery-getters imaginable. Behind the wheels, precision wheel spacers provide the extension needed to achieve the look and improve performance. Whether you’re fine tuning the perfect stance or trying to shave a 10th off the corners, our wheel spacers are ready for action.
These hubcentric wheel spacers are machined to fit a broad range of Volkswagens. They feature a 4x100 bolt pattern and 57.1mm centerbore in three thicknesses. Hubcentric fitment is built-in, eliminating the possibility of wheel wobble. Weight reduction pockets are machined into each spacer to remove unecessary weight. Typical applications include VW Mk1, Mk2, and 4cyl Mk3. Additional fitments include E30 BMW and early Audi.
If you've been searching for a high quality set of wheel spacers for your VW or Audi you're in the right place. 42 Draft Designs wheel spacers are CNC machined with absolute precision to fit your exact vehicle. Safety is a standard feature, and we're here to help if and when needed
Before Ordering Please Note
- All wheel spacers are priced and sold in PAIRS.
- Quantity 1 = 2 Spacers.
- Extended lug bolts are required and available separately.
- Wheel spacers cannot be returned after installation - even a test fit. NO exceptions.
- 42 Draft Designs is not responsible for successful fitment.
- Please read all technical information before purchasing!
These wheel spacers are cut to the following specifications:
Bolt Pattern: 4x100
Bolt Hole Diameter: 14mm
Hub Centerbore: 57.1mm
Thickness: 5mm - 10mm
These wheel spacers are known to fit the following vehicles. If your vehicle is not listed, please follow our FAQ to confirm fitment. If you are unsure or need assistance, feel free to contact us.
- VW Mk1 Golf, Jetta, Rabbit 1974-1984
- VW Mk2 Golf, Jetta, Rabbit 1985-1992
- VW Scirocco 1974-1992
- VW Mk3 Golf, Jetta, GTI 2.0 & TDI 1993-1999
- VW Cabrio 1995-2002
- VW Corrado G60 1989-1995
- VW B3 Passat 2.0 16v & TDI 1989-1992
- VW B4 Passat 2.0 8v & TDI 1993-1997
- Audi 80/90/Coupe/4000 1979-1987 (Research Carefully Before Ordering)
- BMW 3 Series E21 1975-1983 All Models
- BMW 3 Series E30 1983-1994 All Models (Except M3)
*Model years listed are based on US models. European model years may differ. If shopping for a vehicle sold outside the US please match chassis designation before matching model year.