Stance Perfected. Performance Improved.
Stance isn’t just a style, it’s a cornering fundamental. Nearly a century of motorsports has taught drivers and engineers alike that a wider stance is a faster stance. On the streets, enthusiasts have pushed the limits of wheel fitment, creating some of the lowest & widest grocery-getters imaginable. Behind the wheels, precision wheel spacers provide the extension needed to achieve the look and improve performance. Whether you’re fine tuning the perfect stance or trying to shave a 10th off the corners, our wheel spacers are ready for action.
These hubcentric and wheelcentric wheel spacers are machined to fit a broad range of Volkswagens and Audis. They feature both 5x100 and 5x112 bolt patterns and a 57.1mm centerbore in eight thicknesses. Hubcentric fitment is built-in, combined with a wheelcentric extension to eliminate the possibility of wheel wobble. Typical VW applications include Mk3-Mk6, Passat, and New Beetle. Typical Audi applications include A3, A4, A5, and TT.
If you've been searching for a high quality set of wheel spacers for your VW or Audi you're in the right place. 42 Draft Designs wheel spacers are CNC machined with absolute precision to fit your exact vehicle. Safety is a standard feature, and we're here to help if and when needed
Before Ordering Please Note
- All wheel spacers are priced and sold in PAIRS.
- Quantity 1 = 2 Spacers.
- Extended lug bolts are required and available separately.
- Wheel spacers cannot be returned after installation - even a test fit. NO exceptions.
- 42 Draft Designs is not responsible for successful fitment.
- Please read all technical information before purchasing!
These wheel spacers are cut to the following specifications:
Bolt Pattern: 5x100 & 5x112
Bolt Hole Diameter: 14mm
Hub Centerbore: 57.1mm
Wheel Centerbore: 57.1mm
Thickness: 5mm - 25mm
These wheel spacers are known to fit the following vehicles. If your vehicle is not listed, please follow our FAQ to confirm fitment. If you are unsure or need assistance, feel free to contact us.
- Audi TT Mk1 2000-2006 All Models
- VW Mk3 Jetta, GTI VR6 1995-1999
- VW Mk4 Jetta, Golf, GTI 1999-2006
- VW New Beetle 1998-2010
- VW Corrado VR6 1992-1995
- VW B3/B4 Passat VR6 1992-1997
5x112 Volkswagen Fitments
- 2006-2009 VW Rabbit, Golf, GTI, Jetta Mk5 including R32
- 2010-2014 VW Rabbit, Golf, GTI, Jetta Mk6 including Golf R
- 1998-2005 VW Passat B5/B5.5 including W8
- 2006-2010 VW Passat B6
- 2012+ VW Passat B7 including Allroad
- 2009+ VW CC
- 2002+ VW Phaeton
- 2007+ VW Tiguan
- 2006+ VW Eos
- 2012+ VW New Beetle
5x112 Audi Fitments
- 2008+ Audi TT Mk2 All Models
- 2006-2013 Audi A3 8P
- 1996-2001 Audi A4 B5 All Models
- 2002-2005 Audi A4 B6 including Cabriolet
- 2005-2008 Audi A4 B7 including Cabriolet
- 1998-2002 Audi S4 B5
- 2003-2008 Audi S4 B6/B7 including RS4
- 1994-1997 Audi A6 C4 including S6
- 1998-2004 Audi A6 C5 including S6 & Allroad
- 2005-2011 Audi A6 C6 including S6 & Allroad
- 1997-2002 Audi A8 D2 including S8
- 2004-2010 Audi A8 D3 including S8
- 2008+ Audi R8
*Model years listed are based on US models. European model years may differ. If shopping for a vehicle sold outside the US please match chassis designation before matching model year.