Sporty and personalized with adjustable rebound damping"
The KW Variant 2 Coil-Over is intended for the experienced driver who wants to determine the precise lowering of their vehicle and adjust the damper setting to fine-tune the system to their needs. The adjustable rebound damper allows for the adjustment of the pitch and roll behavior of the vehicle, adapting it to individual driving preferences.
- Infinitely adjustable rebound damping
- "inox-line" stainless steel technology*
- Individually height adjustable
- TÜV-tested adjustment parameters
- High quality components for long life
- Comprehensive documentation for ease of use
Based on vehicle specifications, rebound is adjusted via a spindle at the piston rod end. Rebound damping primarily controls the pitch and roll of the vehicle, especially in the low-speed damping range, directly influencing handling and comfort.
The vehicle can be adjusted to the needs of the driver, making the ride variable from comfortable to sporty and stiff, both with improved road handling.
*Not for suspensions with strut modifications (exchange struts).