Bolt-On Horsepower and Torque
42 Draft Designs 3” downpipe is the single most effective bolt-on upgrade for the Mk5/Mk6 Volkswagen. No other basic physical modification can compete with the power gains delivered by this fundamental upgrade. Simply by reducing backpressure we’re able to create usable horsepower and torque throughout the power band while also improving turbo spool and throttle response.
Fabricated here in the USA, our exclusive downpipe for the FSI/TSI engine installs without permanent modification. Precise pipe routing and a stainless steel flex section assure hassle-free fitment.
Street Series downpipes are equipped with a 200/cell high-flow catalytic converter. Race Series downpipes include only a test pipe for track day. Included adapter reduces pipe size to utilize the OEM band clamp.
To configure this downpipe to meet your specific needs please browse the available options above. More information about our exhaust systems is available by following the links below.
This downpipe is known to fit the following vehicles:
- 2006-2009 VW Mk5 GTI 2.0T
- 2010-2014 VW Mk6 GTI 2.0T
- 2005-2010 VW Mk5 Jetta 2.0T
- 2011-2013 VW Mk6 Jetta 2.0T
- 2012+ VW Beetle 2.0T
- 2007-2014 VW EOS 2.0T
- 2009+ VW CC 2.0T
- 2006-2011 VW Passat 2.0T FWD Only
- 2009+ VW Tiguan 2.0T FWD Only
- 2006-2012 Audi A3 2.0T FWD Only
- Fits all transverse FSI and TSI engines including CBFA
- Included adaptor allows fitment to stock exhaust
- Will fit any cat-back exhaust that reduces to stock diameter
*Model years listed are based on US models. European model years may differ. If shopping for a vehicle sold outside the US please match chassis designation before matching model year.